Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Samurai breaks the Final Frontier!!



Well, took me 27 yrs to decide to do it.... :) Finally, i said enuff is enuff.....how long can you live with taboos in life...The last 3-4 months have already seen a lot of changes in me as a person...and i said another one will not do any harm. Hic Hic!! So Ladies and Gentlemen, here goes my first blog... a little tipsy.... BTW the pic to the left is just a decoy!! :))


Well, so an honest confession here...what made me do it? Well, i just realise that there is a first time for everything.....So no harm in tasting...this is also something i need to take away from K. I don't want myself making faces at the mention of word drinks at work (after office i.e. :) ).. I have no intentions of being a social drinker even. .. But yes ek baar life mein try karna tha..so ho gaya...Hope that makes sense...


cheers
Samurai...

No comments: